The TLS-V Series antenna is designed as a low cost, low windload alternative for the VHF broadcaster. This antenna is designed for quick compliance with FCC deadlines, gap filling, translator/repeater markets and standby facilities. The TLS-V can be used for either NTSC or DTV service.
The TLS Series antenna designed for side mounting on an existing structure.
Input size: 1-5/8″ EIA
VSWR: 1.10:1.0 Channel
Electrical Beam Tilt: 1.0 Degrees Typical
- Operating range: 6MHz within 174 - 216MHz
- Economical alternative to panel antenna
- Low weight and windload
- Available in 4, 8 and 12 bay configurations
- Input power up to 5kW average
- Includes standard mounting brackets
- Radome optional
- Feedpoint ice shield optional
- Available in CPOL or EPOL
- Quick delivery