Dielectric introduces a new line of VHF Common Case Channel Combiners that efficiently combine two stations in one antenna. Combiner cost, size and
efficiency are improved by eliminating coaxial T-junction and associated line/elbow complex. The reduced size makes it particularly attractive where space
is limited. Dielectric’s common case channel combiner module is field-tunable across the VHF band in the event of the need for channel change.
Modules are provided with mask filters that incorporate cross coupling to provide FCC IM compliance.
- T-junction and delay lines eliminated, resulting in lower initial cost
- Higher efficiency, lower operating cost
- Field-tunable 6-pole design
- Cross coupling provided for improved isolation
- Compact for space-limited sites