• High power/peak voltage rating
• Power rating of 40kW for single bay
• Broadband for multi-station operation
• Stainless steel elements
• Radomes or integral deicers optional
• Excellent circularity <+/- 1 dB for both horizontal and vertical polarization
The DCR-U features a pressurized tap point and 4” balun which makes it specially designed to handle the high powers and voltages associated with combined multi-station operation. The broadband quadrupole design provides excellent circularity for both the horizontal and vertical polarizations while maintaining an equal H/V ratio, important for today’s mobile reception. The “U” series antenna has a power rating of 40kW per bay and is available in arrays up to 12 bays.