- Economical alternative to panel antenna
- Extremely low weight and windload
- Available in 4, 8, and 12 bay configurations
- Input power to 15 kW peak
- Includes standing mounting brackets
- Quick delivery
- Radome and feedpoint ice shield optional
- Available in CPOL or EPOL
The TLS-V Series antenna is designed as a low cost, low windload alternative for the VHF broadcaster. This antenna is designed for quick compliance with FCC deadlines, gap filling, translator/repeater markets and standby facilities. The TLS-V can be used for wither NTSC or DTV service.
The TLS Series antenna designed for side mounting on an existing structure.