• Field-proven design for superior reliability
• Excellent horizontal pattern control capabilities
• High input power capability
• Wide impedance bandwidth for multiplex operation
• Rugged corrosion-resistant radiator with simple feed
• Branch feed—ideal for analog or digital transmission
• Available in 1- to 12-bay arrays
The TH Deltawing uses a pair of batwing shaped radiating elements in a panel configuration designed for minimum weight and windloading. The design optimizes impedance and radiation performance, and allows for wrap-around mounting to existing structures, or installation on custom-designed support splines. Typically used in one- to six-around configurations, the azimuth pattern characteristics are unlimited.