Dielectric introduces a new line of Common Case Channel Combiners that efficiently combine two FM stations (-10dB IBOC compatible) to one antenna. Combiner cost and efficiency is improved by eliminating coaxial Tee junction and associated line/elbows complex. Combiner size is reduced by eliminating coaxial Tee junction making it particularly attractive where space is limited. Dielectric’s common case channel combiner module is field-tunable across the FM band in the event of the need for channel change.
- Tee junction and delay lines eliminated, resulting in lower initial cost
- Higher efficiency, lower operating cost
- IBOC compatible
- Field-tunable 3 or 4 pole designs
- Cross coupling provided for tighter isolation and efficiency requirements
- Compact for space-limited sites
- 3 kW max output